Expert Ruby on Rails/AngularJS/NodeJS/BackBoneJS Developer
Last active: 12 days ago
I can implement complex algorithms, I have experience in building web applications and websites (coding both backend and frontend) and I am also able to handle planning and prioritizing features to get efficient results.
My main principle is: correct processes provide correct results.
I am very interesting in ongoing jobs and partnerships, so it is very important that my clients had be happy to work with me.
I stick to DRY principle, REST / MVC design pattterns and Test-driven development cycle (TDD) in writing code . I'm familiar with many popular RoR gems (Rspec, Capybara, Devise, Spree).
My key skills:
- Backend: Ruby on Rails, NodeJS, Spree, Refinery-CMS
- ROR Testing: TDD, BDD, Capybara, Cucumber, Rspec, Webrat, factory_girl
- Databases: PostgreSQL, MongoDB, MYSQL, MSSQL
- Operating System: Windows, Debian, CentOS, Ubuntu
- Web Servers: IIS, Apache, Nginx, HAProxy
- ElasticSearch, Solr, Rescue, Sidekiq, Faye, Rabbit MQ, Zero MQ
- Mobile Development: Android, iOS, Xammarin
- Version Control: Git, TFS, Subversion, Stash, Bitbucket
- Cloud Platform: Azure, Heroku, DigitalOcean, AWS
* Core Skills
- ROR, AngularJS, NodeJS
- Test Driven Development & Behavior Driven Development(RSpec, Cucumber)
My objective is to develop long-term collaboration with people and, most important, create valuable work on projects I'm part of. I'm confident that I can bring a good percent of hard work, dedication and quality development to any business.