Informatica ETL Consultant
Last active: 4 months ago
7 years IT experience in developing BI Applications Using Informatica, Oracle,Teradata,Sql Server,Unix ,Shell Scripts,PLSQL, Business Objects
• Diverse experience in HealthCare,Sales & E-Commerce Domains
• Secured CTS Wah&Scope Awards for my contribution towards multiple Projects
• Secured HP E-Awards , Star Awards and multiple SPOT Awards for my contribution and Good deliverables across multiple projects
• High working experience with Informatica PowerCenter transformations like Joiner, Router, Update Strategy, connected and unconnected lookups, Expression, Sorter, Filter, Union, Normalizer, etc. Also worked with varied sources and targets like relational tables, flat files, XML Editor, VSAM files, XLS,SAP etc. Aware of the basic administrative tasks with Integration Service, Repository Manager
• Excellent skills in working with UNIX shell scripts. Developed shell scripts for feed file integrity checks, FTP activities and commands like ftp,scp,find, grep, pipe, cut, redirection and utilities like awk and sed
• 1+ years of experience in dimensional modeling techniques like Star and Snowflake schemas using Erwin
• Extensive experience with CA7,Tidal and Autosys job scheduler
• Designed and developed EDW, DM and Data Quality Systems for prestigious clients Hewlett Packard, ACS, BCBS.
• Strong in dimensional modeling such as star schema and snow flake dimensional models, Logical and physical data modeling and 3NF data modeling.
• Strong in performance tuning of complex SQL queries
• Involved in detailed Analysis, design, development, maintenance and upgrading systems to support business operations.
• Created and Used Workflow Variables, Session Parameters and Mapping Parameters