eLearning Designer & Developer
My name is Mike McGrath. I am an eLearning Designer and Developer with 20 years of experience training corporate teams in the areas of Customer Service, Sales & Marketing, Business Operations and General Administration.
I have built elearning programs covering a variety of corporate training initiatives, including Internal Processes, Systems Training, Industry Education, Compliance Programs and Employee Onboarding.
I have experience working with Learning & Development Professionals, Instructional Designers, Subject Matter Experts, Consulting Firms and Creative Agencies; turning initial concepts, storyboards and existing training materials into engaging, effective eLearning programs. In this capacity, I have relied on my project management, communication and collaboration skills to effectively and efficiently deliver eLearning projects on time and within budget.
eLearning and Online Training Services Include:
• Instructional Needs Analysis and Design Documentation
• eLearning Project Planning and Management
• Content Research, Scripting, and Editing
• Designing, Developing and QA Testing eLearning Courseware
• Rapid eLearning Conversions
My development capabilities include:
• HTML5 and Flash output
• Advanced Actions & Custom Navigation
• Audio, Video and Graphic Treatments
• User Assessments & Quizzes
• Software Simulation
• LMS Integration
I welcome the opportunity to discuss my qualifications with you in greater detail.