EU Trademark and Design Attorney | Intellectual Property Lawyer
I am an Intellectual Property Lawyer supporting many start-ups and corporate structures based in EU that have their Internet presence.
I am based in Sofia, Bulgaria. I work exclusively with IP matters: Trademarks, Designs, Copyrights, Internet presence, e-commerce, etc.
1. Master Degree in Law (Bulgaria);
2. Master of Laws, LLM International and Commercial Law (The University of Buckingam, UK).
I am a legal practitioner qualified as a representative in trade mark and design matters in the European Union and you can find me on the list of OHIM represesentatives (https://oami.europa.eu/eSearch/#advanced/representatives) with ID 58281.
I am also qualified representative in front of the Bulgarian Patent Office for: Tardemarks, Designs, and Patents and a Member of Bulgarian Bar Association since 2001.
My legal support is in the following areas of Intellectual Property Law:
1. Trademarks (Search, Registaration, Renewal, Oppostion, Consultation);
2. Designs (Search, Registration, Renewal, Consultation);
4. Licensing rights;
5. Software agreements;
7. Contract drafting;
8. Legal research and Legal opinion;
9. Domain names;
10. Intellectual Property Strategies.