Russian Langauage Specialist
Last active: 3 days ago
Hello! My name is Vadim Raykhlin and I have been involved in the creation of excellent Russian texts from sources of various types and quality for 10 years of my professional career. The most defining feature that distinguishes me from other translators is that I understand that a single person (no matter how talented he or she is) is simply not capable of being an expert in every subject. During my years working as a translator, I managed to establish an extensive base of contacts with various specialists — subject-matter experts, translators, editors, proofreaders, masters of style, copywriters etc. When executing most of my orders, I rely on the support of several assistants who provide me with necessary consultations and help me to ensure the highest possible quality of the final text.
The price for each translation order is calculated on an individual basis, but my prices can begin as low as $0.03 per word. Furthermore, I can always offer you various options to lower your costs — everything depends on the specifications of what you need. I have no limitations concerning deadlines, so some orders can be executed within 2-4 hours of project confirmation.
In order to demonstrate the quality of my work, I am happy to perform a test translation of your sample text (up to 250 words) free of charge and with no obligations. I will also be happy to perform a detailed cost calculation of your order and provide you with consultations concerning the translation process. Contact me and I will address your requests as quickly as possible.
My work is established according to the following principles:
1. Understanding the source text. In order to translate accounting documents, one needs to know what designations are customary in Russia. To translate an operations manual, it is necessary to understand how the described equipment functions. That is why I rely on the support of subject-matter experts with hands-on experience in relevant areas.
2. Multilevel quality control. Before delivery, my texts are usually checked by a professional proofreader and a subject-matter expert to ensure 100% accuracy and top quality.
3. Commitment to style. I not only transfer the meaning of the source text, but also make the translation read like a document composed by a professional native speaker.
4. Flexibility. Before the start of any project, I always clarify exactly what the customer needs and offer various alternatives for cooperation.
5. Attention to Detail. I provide a complete order specification containing all the work stages, deadlines, and prices so that you have all the relevant data at your fingertips when you need it.
I truly enjoy completing solid, accurate translations because I consistently encounter translated Russian texts that leave much to be desired. Unfortunately, I see more and more of these appear each year. A casual observer may think that the difference between poor, decent, and good text translations is not that significant, but I know that every mistake represents missed opportunities and wasted resources. That’s why I always strive to extract every bit of quality from the source text and transfer it to the translation without any loss of meaning or importance.