To obtain a job that will suit my qualifications.
Last active: 27 days ago
Espino EENT and Pediatric Clinic
Clinic Nurse / Medical Secretary
Jan. 2013– Feb.2014
- Performing general nursing care to patient;
- Preparing equipment and ensuring examination rooms are clean and stocked with required supplies and materials;
- Greeting patients and preparing them for physician examination. Screening patients for appropriate information.
- Aiding physician as required during treatment, examination and testing of patients.
- Administering prescribed medication and treatments in accordance with nursing standards;
- Updating physician’s schedule books for meetings, OR Bookings, OPD booking and other related appointment information.
- Maintaining patient confidentiality.
- Responding to telephone enquiries relating to patients, lab requests, x-rays, prescription request, etc.;
- Coordinating appointments for specialist referrals, x-rays lab testing, etc and conveying pertinent instructions and information to the patient;
- Collecting and sorting of mails;
- Requesting and transferring of patient records;
- Performing other related duties within the clinic as may be assigned.
Department of Health (RN-Heals)
Nurse / Community Nurse
Nov. 2011 – Dec. 2012
- Serves patients by visiting homes; determining patient and family needs; developing health care plans.
- Helps the community health care team by coordinating assessment, planning, and providing of needed health and related services; participating in case conferences with physicians, hospital and rehabilitative personnel, and personnel, and representative of other agencies.
- Provides health information by instructing family in care and rehabilitation of patient; maintaining health and prevention of disease for family members; teaching home nursing, maternal and child care; providing instructions in other subjects related to individual and community welfare.
- Keeps supplies ready for inventory stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs and patient records.
Rizal provincial Hospital
Sept 2011. – Nov. 2011
- Evaluates assigned patients and plans, implements and documents nursing care.
- Assists physicians during examinations and procedures.
- Performs various patient tests and administers medications within the scope of practice of the registered nurse.
- Promotes patient’s independence by establishing patient care goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications and self-care skills.