Former Thai nursing-midwifery instructor
Last active: 11 days ago
Nursing-Midwifery and Health care
-Fluent and supervise in Mother and Newborn Nursing
-Assist for research in obstetric,mother and newborn care/nursing
-Former senior carer and Dundee Council additional support assistant for pupil, adult, disability and learning care, elderly nursing care.
-Ward volunteer for NHS in United Kingdom in 2009
- Master Degree in Nursing Science (Mother and newborn Nursing)
- Worked in Education and Nursing industries : Being nursing instructor/lecturer for 12 years
- Last position 2008 : Nursing College Assigned Director Deputy of Academic Course and Syllabus
- English Course Manager and course coordinator for study English in Nursing
- English lecture for foreigners and family in ANC class program
- Head nurse in Labour Room Department in 2006-2007
Language and Writing
- Freelance online editor (Not involve any profit)
- Freelance Translator : provides translation service for documents converting Thai-English-Thai. also interpretor : assists with translating Thai-English languages for Thai people and Foreigner (since 2003 until present).
- I have translated English-Thai Thai-English from 2003 until present. With over 12 years of experience in translation.
-Mother and Newborn Nursing over 11 years experience in nursing, education and health service administration 2 years.
-Lecturing nursing subjects:
childcare, newborn-mother nursing and obstetric
English, English for nurse, medical and healthcare provider
Translator: translation for documents, report, case study,research , surveys, academic papers such as medical /nursing /science/ education case study and general document especially document for worldwide VISA applications that requires Thai-English-Thai.
Interpreter for Thais and foreigners who have difficulty in communication of both languages