Open Source Architect/Developer
Last active: 3 months ago
Result oriented professional with 9+ years of IT experience in Product development, Application Programming and Support across domains like Airline, Security services, Travel, Service industry, e-commerce and High Performance Computing on UNIX/LINUX platforms using Open source Technologies.
I'm starting with O-desk and would be happy to interact with clients and face any interview over skype or any other platform applicable.
• Refactoring and re-architecting large legacy systems, Knowledge and experience in working with Open Source Softwares, Hands on experience in working with Multithreaded and Client/Server Architectures and communication protocols.
• Experienced in designing features for High availability and distributed systems.
• Independently handled various cutovers for providing frequent flyer information to various airlines to Sabre-Holdings' account.
• Successfully designed and implemented innovative concepts such as backdated processing of frequent flyers information and crawler program to search credit card information from large amount of data, browser code implementation for e-commerce, Python Parsers for C-code.
• Currently working with Altair Engineering Pvt. Ltd, Bangalore and have valid B1 Visa till July 2017.
• Experienced in Managing a big team, effort estimation and mentoring new members to integrate them with the team smoothly.
• Handled several Fortune 500 customers like JPMorgan, Citibank, Deutsche Bank and United Airlines.
• Exposure to all phases of software life cycle requirement gathering, designing, implementation, release management of products, release notes, defect prevention, impact analysis and conducting causal analysis meetings (CAM).
• Strategize on recruitment processes and participating in conducting recruitment drives.
• US and Europe Onsite experience with fair amount of exposure in handling clients.