Experienced Golang developer, Architect, Team Lead
Last active: 11/22/2014
Experienced backend developer. Best at writing tested, robust backend/infrastructure code in Go. Using Git, TDD, continuous deployment, Docker.
- Experienced in writing client code (html, js, css),
- web transport layer in bit level detail (HTTP, TCP, encoding, caching),
- implemented a web server, SFTP server, other custom protocol implementations,
- expert in writing backend/infrastructure code (strength),
- everyday linux user, managing own servers,
- designed and field tested a bus protocol for distributed HW nodes,
- designed printed circuits.
- English, German, Hungarian - all close to native
- Debian, Ubuntu, Windows
- Golang, PHP, JS/NodeJS, Bash, SQL - expert in all these
- C/C++, Java, Assembly - small projects only
- HTML5, CSS3, XML, JSON
- jQuery, SASS/SCSS, Markdown, MySQL, SQLite, Chrome V8
- HTTP, SFTP, UART, SPI, I2C - bit level knowledge
- Git, TDD, CI, Docker - used daily
- hash tree, custom DB (ACID) - implemented own of these
- benchmarking, optimizing, debugging, refactoring - second nature
- backend dev, team lead, mentor - focus of interest
- webdesign, frontend dev, support person - experienced in these but not in focus of interest
# Open source
Golang errors implementation with stack traces and client/server errors.