Experienced Windows native API & kernel developer
Last active: 7 days ago
I've been working in commercial software development for 4+ years. My main specialization is Windows driver development, as well as native Win32 API application development. I also have some experience with C# (mainly native/managed code interaction). But my skill set is not limited with above listed, and also I learn new technologies quickly.
There are some projects I worked on:
- Custom named pipe implementation in kernel-mode driver (C/C++, WDM) + interface DLL written in C#;
- Drivers for two wireless network adapters, port from Linux (C, NDIS, WDF, Native Wi-Fi);
- IEEE 802.11 device driver written from scratch (kernel mode, C++, NDIS, WDF, Native Wi-Fi);
- Custom network filter driver [NDIS LightWeight Filter] (C++, NDIS, WDM, WFP);
- Several applications for driver control & diagnostics (C++, Win32 API, GUI, COM, WMI, C#).
I use different versions of Visual Studio for development (from 2005 to 2013), Windows Driver Kits, Windows SDKs, and WinDbg for debugging kernel-mode drivers and analyzing memory dumps.