Enterprise Application Architect
Last active: 11/20/2013
Have overseen multiple software development lifecycles for products and applications (services) over the last 8 years. During this tenure I have worked for clients conducting business in Logistics & Transportation (2.5 years), Banking & Financial Services (3 years), Plantations, Online Gaming & Entertainment, Mining.
Software Engineering (Highlights):
• Along with a research team at Stanford University & Oracle, developed a NLP (English) capable search engine using heuristic approach.
• Have engineered an indigenous Java MVC framework (Prism) which allows developers to rapidly build applications with CRUD functionality and deploy on portals.
• Developed a workflow engine based on BPEL and HumanTask specifications using open standards which allows any developer to develop tasks / nodes and plug it in to the workflow manager. It was put to use for varying applications viz. ETL, HR processes, application integration, server maintenance etc.
• Evangelized and designed a business intelligence tool which allows users to discover, explore, model, visualize and publish data / information in forms of reports and dashboards.
• Developed POC to integrate Dumb Terminals (legacy application) with java based web applications using messaging systems
• Databases: MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, Informix
• OLAP: Hyperion Essbase, Mondrian
• Frameworks: Blaze DS, Cairngorm, Struts, Spring, Wicket, Hibernate, iBatis, jQuery
• Middleware: Weblogic, Websphere, Tomcat, JBoss, MQ Series, JMS, ESB, EJB, Web Services
• Adobe Livecycle
• Oracle Business Intelligence
• Business Objects Xcelsius
• OS: Windows, Unix
• IDE: Eclipse, Netbeans, Flex Builder
• Source Control: VSS, RCS, SVN
• Design: Rational Rose, StarUML, ERWin, Toad
• Build: Ant, Make
• Methodologies: Waterfall, Scrum
• Testing: QTP, Loadrunner, SilkTest
• Defect Tracking: Mantis, Bugzilla
• Profiler: JProbe, JProfiler, GC Analyzer