Web Developer (PHP, OOP, Yii, Wordpress, MySQL)
Last active: 08/21/2011
My goal is to create, develop and enhance web applications that will satisfy the users' needs in terms of usability and functionality. I strive to provide the best solutions based on up-to-date technologies and meet all requirements and deadlines.
• Over 10 years of experience in web development.
• Strong computer science fundamental knowledge in algorithms and data structures.
• Strong technical hands-on experience in PHP.
• Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks Yii, CodeIgniter.
• Deep understanding of design patterns, object-oriented PHP programming, and the fully synchronous behaviour of PHP.
• Experience in creating MySQL database schemas that represent and support business processes.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN.
• Strong knowledge of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
• Experience in solving complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
• Frameworks: Yii, CodeIgniter, Zend, Twitter Bootstrap, jQuery, Smarty.
• Libraries/APIs: Google API, Facebook API, Twitter API, Linkedin API, MailChimp API, Mandrill API, PayPal API, Okpay API, Express-merchants API, Anypayanyway API, Robokassa API, Alfabank API, WebMoney API, Playtech API, Stargame API, Novotec API, Xprogaming API, Yandex API, Mail.Ru API, Vk API.
• Tools: Netbeans, Adobe Dreamweaver, Notepad++, MySQL Workbench, Apache, PuTTY, Git, SVN, Adobe Photoshop.
• Paradigms: Agile, Scrum, TDD.
• Platforms: Windows 7, Linux (only basic commands).
• Storage: MySQL, Memcached.
• Misc: Wordpress, Magento, Yupe, JSON, API Design.