Unity3D, PhotonServer, C#, Android, t-SQL
I am a Unity3D missioner with more than 6 years of experience in game development :) Also I love using Photon Server framework for designing server-side architecture. My preferable language is C# (C Sharp). Feel free to ask questions, I will gladly help you to save the world from destructive forces ;)
• A Specialist degree (Bachelor + 1 class) in Applied Math (Mechanics and Mathematics Dept.)
• 6 years of Unity3D game developing and optimization including the mobile platform (Android)
• 6 years of C# .NET Framework 2.0-4.5 experience
• Free-to-play games developing experience
• Excellent OOP Skills including common design patterns
• Experience with multithreading and async/await in C#
• Software engineering best practices
• Create and maintain technical documentation
• Experience with Agile methodologies: Unit testing, Continuous Integration, TDD
• Networking and client-server projects development, a lot of Photon Server/PUN/Chat experience
• Microsoft SQL 2008 and above as MMO server backend using CLR and more.
• Excellent knowledge of UNIX and Linux operating systems, I know a little ANSI C
• Experience with Windows, Android, Webplayer platforms
Examples pack one: http://cv.mehanos.ru/mehanos
Examples pack two: http://cv.mehanos.ru/rb
My full resume: http://cv.mehanos.ru/ pictures and proofs are included
I am looking for a full time position as a Game Developer in a western European company dealing with Unity gamedev. With relocation.
I like solving tasks in creative way related to Physics and Math (for example vehicle parts behaviour including wheel), building Seamless map algorithms, Networking, Enemy systems and AI pretending algorithms and anti cheat systems, game maps optimization, and Editors tools.
Also I am good at planing and writing technical specification for new features or parts of a project. Having said that I did not mean that I wish some special tasks, routine is also mast to be done by someone :)
I like describing AI-like behavior, server side coding, implement vehicle systems, working with 3D geometry, attaching third party frameworks in to the current projects, networking and anti cheat systems.