Web solution developer
Hi, Look up↑ and press "Play video" to get to know me closer.
Many trying to get cheap and productive developers from third world countries here, hoping that everything will be ok. Having an idea that all that needed is just to add some additional management on the top.
In the majority of such cases it is just wasting their time and money. It is possible to catch the luck for the tail, but it is a very rare situation, that cannot be predicted with any kind of accuracy.
I'm the person you come to after you've already have experience with managing low-price developers and know how to spend money and get nothing. Get needed software "near to never", when all connected resources like marketing and sales already wasted all the chances on the market.
Or you already have a system, that was built by motley horde and nobody really knows how it works, how it can be extended and how to fix this terrible bug that causing your clients to leave.
Or you really want to chose the right way to bring your ideas to life.
In all of this cases I am here for you, making you happy with Upwork as a service.
I'm Pavel. I’m 30. I’ve been a software engineer and evangelist for developer teams the most of my life. Every day, I build custom web applications, backends and API-s, sometimes specially for mobiles. Tracking effectivness of software solutions and managing teams to build software that fits business needs, not developers ambitions.
I am best in developing robust Web APIs using C#, ASP.NET Web.Api in conjunction with Entity Framework and SQL Server. For last two years I gained enough experience to offer API implementations on MEAN stack (MondoDB, Express, Angular, Node).
What I offer:
- Developing backends and APIs from the scratch.
- Migrating old-days systems and websites handcrafted following the "ropes and sticks" way to production ready state.
- Iterative improvement and support of legacy .NET systems (in other words, keep it working with adding hi-end new stuff and improving existing when it really needed and possible).
- Reengineering existing backends to fit buisness needs and new technology possibilites. To make systems cheaper, faster, maintainable and scalable.
- Implementing complex UIs with your designs and user impact maps.
- Connection 3d party APIs to your system on the backend or frontend sides.
- Connection REST service to your frontend.
- Business logic implementation for scheduled tasks, processors, workers and deamons.
- Database development, schema, indexes, stored procedures and more
In the past there was a lot of projects when I participated in automation, web, mobile projects you can find a few words about most interesting of them in my portfolio.
I am always open to discussion.
Feel free contact me:
Best regards, Pavel