Mohd Juned Khan
Lead/Senior Software Engineer - Java/J2EE/BigData/SAAS
• 7 years (Company) + 2+ years (Freelancer) experience in development, leading team & architect the software.
• An aptitude for continuous learning, quick adaptability to changes.
• Enthusiastic team leader/player with good interpersonal communication skills.
• Go-getter who enjoys the challenges of meeting targets.
• Positive “Can-do” attitude.
Operating system --> Windows, Ubuntu.
Languages: --> Java (8 too), J2EE, Groovy/Grails, Scala
Frameworks: --> Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, Elastic search, Play framework. Solr, Activiti workflow, Quartz, Redis,.
Database: --> Oracle, MySQL, DB2, Postgresql, NOSQL (Mongodb, OrientDB).
Concepts: --> OOPs, Design Patterns, Model driven development, Business Intelligence.
Bug Tracker: --> Jira, Pivotal tracker, Sonar, Spirateam, Rally, Trello.
Version Control: --> SVN, Github, bitbucket, Star team, VSS, basecamp.
Big data: --> AWS, Kinesis, S3, Redshift, Mesos, Apache Spark, Avro, Parquet, Hadoop, Hive, Sqoop
Domains: --> Manufacturing, Insurance, LMS, Recurring revenue, Online Ad management.
R&D: You are welcome. One of my area of interest. Open to learn new technologies.
Eagerly looking for long-term relationship...