Market research, consulting, start-up advisory, 8 years of exp.
Experienced market research, advisory and consulting professional with more than 8 years of experience in core consulting and market research firms.
My experience of more than 8 years spans in various areas such as market-entry strategy, start-up advisory, vendor evaluation and benchmarking, location analysis and cluster segmentation, go-to-market strategy, new market entry, competitor profiling, market and industry research, country and macro-economic analysis, and preparing pitch decks and proposal. Currently I am working with a leading UK-based management consulting firm as a lead analyst/ team lead in the market research team. Previously I have worked for core market research and investment banking firms based in India.
I have worked for clients from different geographies such as the US, Europe, and APAC from sectors such as healthcare and pharma, ICT, IT security, outsourcing and shared services, energy and utilities, FMCG, automotive, real estate, retail, and FMCG.
- My day-to-day work includes market research, market sizing, competitive intelligence, account intelligence, benchmarking, and location analysis
- I have extensive experience on country analysis, devising go-to-market strategy, and macro-economic analysis
- I have advanced knowledge in usage of various analytical frameworks and models such as BCG Matrix, Porters Five Forces Model, PESTEL analysis, Value-chain analysis, and Time-Series model
- Core experience in proposal preparation, providing recommendations on new market entry, location attractiveness, etc.
- Responsibilities include project management, client communications and management, work allocation, scoping, etc.