Aaron paul P.
IT Field Support Engineer
Last active: 03/06/2013
My goal is to provide quality solutions to business problems within scope. I am an IT Professional with 8 years of experience in various computer technologies, IT support, and customer service.
- Knowledgeable in advance computer hardware and software troubleshooting
- Knowledge in Microsoft Exchange Server administration
- Knowledge in basic Windows Server and Network administration
- Thorough understanding of desktop operating systems and all MS-Office applications
- Desktop PC and Laptop assembly, Standard and non-Standard software troubleshooting
- VPN Configuration, LAN, wired and wireless setup
- Knowledge of TCP/IP or communications
- Design IP addressing scheme to meet design requirements
- Select and configure appropriate routing protocol based on user requirements
- Configure IP addresses, subnet masks, and gateway addresses on routers and hosts
- Knowledgeable in functions and operations of switching technologies
- Network simulation with Packet Tracer
- Basic Logic Circuits and Design, Electronic Circuits and Design
- Assembly Language programming
- C++ programming
- Familiar with basic SEO techniques
- Proficient in troubleshooting Windows Live/Microsoft products.
- Advance Adobe Photoshop skills
- Excellent time management, communication (oral and written), presentation, and organizational skills.
- A strong team player and has leadership qualities
- Person of integrity and commitment
- An extra-miler, fast learner, adapts well, analytical, and can work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Self-motivated individual with an observable passion for data communications and computer technologies
- Knowledge on ITIL framework specifically Incident management and problem management