Last active: 26 days ago
To attain professional distinction and proficiency that will utilize my academic and
work experience to facilitate the accomplishment of the organization's corporate goals .
• Around 2+ Years of Experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Maintenance of 3-Tier Enterprise Web, MVC and Windows Forms Applications
• Strong in the complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirements definition, design, programming / testing and implementation of major systems.
• Working experience in agile environment
• Experienced in developing web applications using .NET Framework 2.0/3.0, 3.5 and 4.0, ASP.Net, C#, ADO.Net, XML, Java Script, HTML 4/5, CSS, jQuery, JSON.
• Experience in gathering customer requirements and functional requirements and converting them to technical requirements, applying OOAD concepts and Design Patterns.
• Involved in the design and development of 3 Tier and MVC architectures.
• Experience in creating use case diagrams, class diagrams, activity diagrams, sequence diagrams, page flow diagrams using UML technologies.
• Extensively worked on the C# and ADO.net for developing the web based applications.
• Experience with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) principles and Cross Browser compatibility issues, graphic optimization for the web.
• Experience in Database Analysis/Design/Normalization/Manipulation processes using SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 and Oracle9i.
• Expert on developing SQL Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions and Views for Backend process using SQL Server.
• Expert in writing T-SQL statements for creating Tables, Indexes, Views and Constraints.
• Worked experience on the source control software packages like Team foundation Server (TFS)
• Experience performing Unit and Integration Testing in the Development.
• Ability to work on strenuous team/single projects and meet deadlines.
• Excellent communication skills, strong organization and interpersonal skills and a very good team player, capable of working independently with minimal supervision, and perform as part of a team.
• Extensive experience in interaction with client and functional people for gathering the business requirements and functional specifications.