Ioan alexandru T.
network and system engineer
Last active: 23 hours ago
I am an energetic, well-spoken and capable Network & System Administrator with expertise in Linux Server Administration and Network equipments.
I enjoy working on all things IT related, and I have extensive experience of resolving Linux server problem and also network related problems.
My key strengths include, but are not limited to:
- WebServers: Nginx, Apache, Tomcat;
- Databases: MySQL, MariaDB, CouchDB;
- Mail Servers : Postfix, Dovecot, Qmail, DBMAIL;
- FTP: Vsftpd, ProFTPD, Pure-FTPD;
- VPN: OpenVPN, PPTP;
- Firewall: csf, afp, custom iptables firewall;
- Backup Solutions;
- Proxy Servers;
- Bash Shell Scripting;
- Web Security (PHP Security php_suhosin, Apache Security mod_Security, OS Security (malware detection), Antivirus (clamav)); -
- Traffic Control Scripts based on TC;
- Monitor Technologies;
- TCP/IP, VLANS, Routing Protocols - (RIP, EIGRP, OSPF)
I have CCNA Certification and during time I had participate to online courses to improve my experience in Linux, Security, Firewalls.
I will bring to your company or project fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service.