Senior Test Engineer:8 years experience in Manual & Automation Testing
Last active: 1 day ago
Below is my skill set:
- Senior software QA engineer with 8+ years experience in software test life cycle that includes manual testing, automation testing, designing, developing and implementing test plans, test cases and test processes along with finding and raising defects thereby improving software quality over dynamic environments
- Backed by strong credentials CSQA certification;
advanced command of various testing suites, agile methodologies and automation tools like Selenium and Jmeter;
cross-platform skills in Windows, Linux, UNIX, Android.
Experienced with cross-browsers testing using platforms mentioned above.
- Extensive experience in testing all major testing phases combined with the complete understanding of software testing life cycle, expertise with testing tools & domain knowledge.
- Proficient in Test Strategy, Test Plan & Test Design Creation, Test Executions, Test Reports
- Comfortable with programming in web services environment
- Excellent hands-on experience in: Manual Testing, Automation Testing, Performance testing, UI/BAT/Functional and Regression testing, UAT, QC, Negative Testing etc.
- Planning and implementation of automation with estimates
- Experienced in the use of AGILE approaches and SCRUM
Types of Testing : Sanity testing, BAT, UAT, Regression testing, Functionality testing, Negative testing, UI & Compatibility testing, Performance/Load/Stress Testing
Languages : Java
Scripting Languages: Perl
Databases : MSSQL
Defect Tracking Tools: Bugzilla, JIRA, HP Quality Center
Automation Tools : Selenium, Jmeter
Operating Systems : Windows, Linux, UNIX(Solaris, AIX, HPUX), Android
SCM Tools: Eclipse
Virtualization Tools: VMWARE workstations 6.0, ESX Server 3.0
Domains : Networking (Virtualization, Systems and Infrastructure Management, Cloud Computing)
- Companies I have worked for:
CA (formerly Computer Associates)
Currently, I am a full time freelancer with expertise in multiple areas that include:
software testing and automation, web research (technical and non-technical),
creative writing, writing&translation, teaching etc.
I can provide high quality work with fast turn around for a fair price.