Unity Game Programmer
I'm a very experienced developer with more than 7 years of hands-on programming experience and a strong background in Computer Science who loves passing long hours studying about technology and developing games with a unrelenting passion.
8 years ago, I started diving into the fantastic world of software engineering, developing systems, websites and apps using Java and other famous programming languages, like C++ and C#. In 2010 I started studying continuously about game development, transferring my previous and robust programming experience to the game context, becoming a freelancer and game enthusiast since January 2012 on my spare time.
Now, I'm one of the Top Rated programmers on upwork, what stands in regards to my programming perfectionism and desire for delivering awesome works.
- Develop games using the best techniques and design patterns, already used for years in the industry
- Design and develop game frameworks and plugins using best practices
- Create solution architecture for Games using ECS (Entity-Component System)
- Design game mechanics, game logics, game play and player experience
- Game Development Consultant (Best practices, game structure and architecture, game interface, game design documents, game mechanics, solve performance issues, code debugging, code refactoring and reskining)
- Create UI and simple graphics using Photoshop
- Sound production for video games using Sonar X3 with Kontakt 5 and UMX610 keyboard controller.