Quality Japanese Translation by Native Japanese
Last active: 13 days ago
Expert in both Japanese-English and English to Japanese translations. Native Japanese who grew up, studied and worked in Japan. After having received an MBA from Tuck School of Business Admin. at Dartmouth College in NH, US, worked as a management consultant / global operations expert for 16+ years in Japan and US, and provided translations to client companies ranging from Fortune 500 to emerging high-growth companies in the high-tech, electronics, automotive, utility & energy, financial, consumer product, legal and healthcare industries.
Great translations require not only excellent command of languages but also (1) social/cultural insights to better understand subtle nuances and (2) strong project management skill to deliver results in a timely manner. My 16+yrs of working effectively in multi cultures and managing multiple complex projects at the same time have definitely equipped me with business acumen, knowledge and skill sets required to provide a quality translations to my clients.
Scope of My Translation Services:
- Marketing/Sales/Business Developments (i.e. business plans, proposals, presentations, marketing collaterals)
- Legal (i.e. contracts, agreements, copyrights, court documents, official certificates)
- IT (i.e. system localization, user interface, web contents, training manuals)
- Finance/Accounting (i.e. financial statements, financial plans, investor relations documents)
- Manufacturing (i.e. QC/QA compliance, production manuals, pharmaceutical ingredient lists)
- Education/Training (i.e. English textbooks for ESL, system training manuals, process and procedures.)
- HR (i.e. company policy, benefits, job descriptions, labor contracts, performance review)
Thank you for your interest. I look forward to contributing to your projects and building a win-win business partnership!