PhD Unix Developer
Over the last 10 years I have worked on
1. Scientific software development (quantum chemistry)
2.DevOps (Chef, Vagrant, Jenkins, Docker)
3. Portable GUI programing (Qt, PyQt, PerlQT)
5. Scraping and crawling of web sites (python, Selenium, Scrappy, BeautifulSoup, PyQt etc)
6. Unix administration (web servers, email, proxyes, deploying python and java webapps, bash shell scripting)
7. Building packages for Linux distributions (rpm, deb, tgz etc packages)
8. Encrypting data
9. Virtualization (KVM, VirtualBox, VmWare, Docker, AWS EC2 and S3, DigitalOcean)
10. Customization the Linux iso images for Debian/Ubuntu and Centos/Fedora, build own minimal live linux iso to load on clusters and for kiosks etc.
I'm a fan of Linux and programming. I always open for new areas of activity.