Senior QA/Manual testing/Selenium/TestNG/Web App/Mobile App testing
Last active: 1 day ago
I have about 5 years of QA experience. I started as a tester and now I am Senior QA. I am a full time freelancer and can work at least 40 hours per week.
Testing application is my passion more than my profession.
✔ Testing Domains:
Healthcare, E-Commerce, Social networking, Lifestyle, SAAS, stock trading, Travel websites, Business intelligence, ERP etc.
These application were based on .Net, Java, Ruby, PHP, Joomla, Magento etc.
✔ Types of testing :
Smoke, Sanity, Black Box, White Box, Functional, Regression, System Integration, regression Testing, Build Verification Testing, Compatibility-Cross and Backward (OS/Browser),User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Basic Performance Testing etc
✔ QA methodology and processes:
CMMI, ISO, Agile Scrum best practices, waterfall model, RAD, V- model etc.
✔ Bug Reporting tools:
MS Excel, JIRA, Mantis, Bugzilla, Git, Redmine, MS TFS, Trello cards, Assembla, Pivotal Tracker, Unfuddle and many more..
✔ Automation / White Box Testing tools:
Selenium Webdriver, JUnit, TestNG
✔ Available OS, Mobiles & Tablets for testing
1. Windows 8
2. Windows 7
3. Windows XP
4. MAC OS X 10.8
5. iPhone 4
6. iPad iOS 7
7. Android Phone 4.0, 4.2
8. Android Tablet 4.3
9. Windows Vista
1. Bug Reporting and tracking
2. Test Plan creation /Test cases creation, execution and documentation
3. User Interface /UX testing and user experience improvement.
4. Regression Testing, smoke Testing, black-box and white-box testing
5. Manual Testing, website testing, Links verification
6. Performance and load testing
7. Bug Reporting & tracking tools such as TFS 2008/2010, Redmine, Jira, FogBugz, Mantis, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office Tools
8. Technical Documents and User manual generation
9. Good knowledge of Agile Methodology, Sprint planning, SCRUM, & CMMi process
10. Responsible for understanding the business requirements and technical
11. Automated Testing using Selenium, Java, JUnit, TestNG, Cucumber and Jenkins