System, Network and Hosting administrator. Wordpress Specialist.
I am Linux and Windows administrator, with more than 8 years experience.
Currently I'm working as DevOps specialist and SysAdmin for a development company.
We create websites, online shops, APIs, applications and much more.
I manage more than 50 virtual and dedicated servers hosted on AWS, in our DataCenter and all around the world, runing on Windows Server 2008/2012 and Linux Ubuntu/Debian/CentOS.
Most of them are Web Servers, but there are also DataBase servers, Mail, FTP and Application servers.
Previously worked as engineer in a hosting company and was responsable for installing new services, configuring hosting servers, backup configuration, monitoring and clients support. Managed about 70 servers.
I have good network administration skills and a lot of experience with WordPress.
Worked a lot with different panels for hosting, billing, datacenter administration, virtualization, VoIP and other.
Latest year, most of projects managed by me were hosted on AWS (Amazon Web Services).
I am familiar with technologies, the abbreviations of names of those could scare many people: RDS, EC2, Reserved Instances, ELB, SES, SNS, AMI, IAM, S3, VPC, Elasticache, Route53, CloudWatch and others.
I can help you plan, configure, scale, monitor, reduce costs of your AWS services.
So, what can I do for you?!
* First of all I can setup for you a Web Server.
IIS on Windows, or Apache/Nginx on Linux. It can be also a mixed configuration with Nginx as frontend and apache for backend. It can be proxy, caching or load balancing configuration. Configure SSL certificates.
* I can setup a mail server based on Postfix/Dovecot with antispam and antivirus functionality, with SSL/STARTTLS security. You will be able to use a webmail or dedicated client.
* I can setup a File/FTP/WebDav server.
* I can setup a MySQL server with PHPMyAdmin.
* I can setup a backup solution for your server(s).
* I can setup a DNS Server and solve all messing with domains and records for different purposes.
* I can setup a virtualization server.
* I can setup VoIP server (based on Asterisk/FreePBX). Configure trunks, extensions, conferencies and caller groups.
* I can setup a Firewall or/and Gateway server, routers and switches.
* I can setup or improve security for your server(s).
* I can help you design scalable and reduntant cluster for web, database or application.
* I can configure hosting services on AWS, estimate and optimize costs. Most experienced with EC2, RDS, ELB, Route53, SES, SNS, AutoScalling.
* I can setup a Git Server (based on GitLab).
* I can setup Jira or Confluence on your server.
* I can setup Windows Exchange server.
* I can setup Windows SharePoint server.
* I can configure any business services offered by Google, Microsoft, Yandex or other.
* I can migrate your site(s) to another hosting account or server.
* I can improve your WordPress website performance and secure it.
* I can assist or train you on all stuff about.