JS | ES6 | Angular | React | ASP .NET MVC
- I have started my professional IT coding career in 2008. Every day beside coding I spent great amount of time learning new things. That enabled me to gather extensive knowledge and practical experience.
- I always keep myself on the edge of technology. At this moment it's things like ES 6, Angular 2, React with Flux, Ionic, ASP .NET 4.6 and 5 with MVC and WebAPI.
- I have passed HTML5 test in TOP 1 on Upwork, and JS, jQuery, C# in TOP 10%.
- Great code quality: up to 95% test coverage, coding&architectural design patterns, best practices, version control, organized working process.
- I have finished a Master degree in Math in one of the best Ukrainian universities, most of the complicated algorithms are a breeze for me. This give me comparative advantage between other developers - I work on complicated algorithms (Map-Reduce, RB Trees, Graphs, AST and Parsers, Functional Programming with lambdas, carrying, etc) and JS web-frameworks that needs extensive math knowledge like D3.
- Primary domain areas: healthcare (HIPPA compliant), psychotherapy, publishing, media, ecommerce, financial, CRM, CMS, ERP, BI, PM tools, back-office apps, dran’g’drop website and form builders.
- Last 2 years I have been working as Project Manager, Lead Programmer and Team Lead. Now I can say that I can close my eyes and see how the system will perform, and how the work should be organized.
- Over the years of experience, my professional feeling allow me to determine your need instantly and I’m able to propose quick and effective solution for it.
- You can see my GitHub account here: https://github.com/TBAPI-0KA/. I can send my CV on request.
- Contact me and get FREE consultation on creation of your project. Advice is free ;)