Senior Ruby on Rails Developer
Are you finding a full-stack Ruby on Rails developer? No need to find more, I am here, and ready to serve, with more than 5 years of experience. I can do anything for a RoR project, from client side to server side. I am a strictly careful developer; I always care about code quality, user experience, performance, and always follow the best practice.
Beside strong technical skills, I have great passion for coding and especially RoR. I am always happy coding with 100% power.
SKILLS and KNOWLEDGES:
- Expert Ruby on Rails.
- Front-end: HTML, HTML5, Css, Scss, Sass, JS, Coffee, Jquery.
- Reponsive framework: Bootstrap, Foundation, Bourbon.
- Single-page framework: AngularJS, BackboneJS, EmberJS.
- Client-side plugins: MomentJS, JqueryUI, Jcrop, Highcharts, Isotope, LazyLoad, Jquery File Upload, I18nJS, Jquery Validation, JS-Routes, Underscore, Select2, Accounting, some E-sign plugins, Pick Color plugins, Slider plugins, ...
- Server-side plugins: Devise, Cancancan, Rolify, Jbuilder, Counter Culture, Geocoder, Elasticsearch Rails, Sitemap Generator, Paperclip, Carrierwave, etc.
- Test: Rspec, Cucumber.
- Deploy: Capistrano, Mina.
- Server: Passenger, Unicorn, Puma.
- Server platform: Amazon AWS, EngineYard, Heroku, Digital Ocean.
- Third-party API: Omniauth via Facebook/Google/LinkedIn, Google Place, Google Map, Filepicker, Yourmembership, etc.
- Payment Gateway: Stripe, Paypal.
- Database: PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, Tuning database.
- Other experience: on-page SEO, API service, Bug Tracker, Google Analytics, Performance monitoring, etc.