Software Engineer - iOS/Android, C/C++, FFMPEG/OpenCV, Linux
Last active: 21 days ago
I have over 6 years experience developing desktop apps and mobile apps for a wide range of clients, from individuals and start-ups right through to blue-chip companies. No project is too large or too small.
I have studied several programming languages such as C/C++, Basic, Assembly, Objective-C, Delphi, Java, and several development environments like XCode, eclipse, Visual Studio, and many more. I am more than competent in skill level in each of these so no matter what your idea, I’m sure I’ll be able to make it.
My specialism and passion is iOS/Android app development and Linux programming, and I have helped design and build several high traffic and financially successful apps for various clients.
I pride myself on my ability to contribute to your project in the following ways:
• I can offer ideas and suggestions on functionality and user interaction.
• I can provide design guidance and help with the graphic design element of your project.
• I will always be available online to talk about your project, next steps or changes.
• I will always create a high quality product for you and ensure it is bug free before entering the Apple app or Google play stores.
• I can take a lead in all technical aspects of your project and even assist in uploading to either app store.
I am looking for clients who I can help by bringing their ideas to life in a quick, professional and cost effective way, if this is what you seek then give me your challenge and let me deliver!
My portfolio contains a few examples of my most recent work and many more examples can be provided of different types and styles of apps for both iPhone and Android.
I have a 100% satisfaction guarantee and 100% positive feedback from all my clients so if you have a great idea, then contact me, I am sure I will be able to help you.