English/Ukrainian/Russian translator and proofreader/Virtual assistant
Passed skill tests with high marks and good scores !!!
Hello! I'm a qualified translator, writer and copywriter.
Have more than 11 years of experience in written translations and writing articles on different topics (academic, creative, fitness and health, how to.. articles, etc).
Work with the following languages: English (MA degree), Russian (native speaker), Ukrainian (native speaker).
Worked as a freelance translator for leading translation agencies of Ukraine, Russia and USA, always had good references from the customers.
I have successfully translated many different texts on socio-political, economic, business, legal, technical, IT, medical/pharmaceutical, automotive, games and other issues from English into Russian, Ukrainian, and vice versa. Our cooperation with ISO Translation Service has continued up to the present and I have been constantly receiving positive feedback on my translations. Now I am looking for new opportunities.
I am highly motivated and results oriented with the ability to plan ahead.
Besides, I have more than 3 years of experience in Customer Service. I had been handling inquires made via email, telephone or in person by Customers. I was answering questions concerning Companies’ products and services and providing information about company policies and procedures to Customers. This experience has taught me problem solving and complaints handling. Plus my experience in SEO might be needed to master. I am fast learner, positive, patient, friendly and polite worker, focused on detail and Customers' needs.
I had been working since 2013 till 2016 as a SEO copywriter and personal assistant of the Moscow company VirtualAcademy.ru and performed the following tasks:
· provided services for the recruitment of tutors for different levels of customers.
· built large territory from scratch.
· attained at least 105% of quota every month on the job.
· recognized as Top Representative of the Division in the first year.
- maintaining keywords database
- website optimization for search engines (SEO), posting articles on the sites through Miralinks and Gogetlinks
- promoting of the company in social networks (SMM)
- providing SEO campaign for copywriting, the uniqueness check using Advego
- providing SEO campaign for rewriting, checking for uniqueness using Advego
- emails management, responding to clients
- data management
- managing Mailchimp lists
- proofreading content, emails, written and phone consultation to clients
Marketing & Ads:
- help drafting Mailchimp emails campaigns
- posting updates on LinkedIn
Website content and admin:
- help creating new post etc proofreading content
- administration of the website on Worldpress
- finding and adding pictures for posts
- setting up links and link tracking
I am responsible, always meet deadlines and really like being independent, thus very motivated to work as a freelancer.
I have excellent communication and presentation skills in Ukrainian, Russian and English, besides
- Computer literate (MS Office, Word, Excel, Power Point), CAT Tools (MemoQ, TagEditor and Trados Word) with fast and accurate typing:
- Have my computer and I-Pad always with me, so you can contact my any time;
- Previous translation experience: overall more than 11 years in JSC and translation agency;
- Previous SEO and virtual assistant experience: overall more than 3 years.