Expert Flash / Flex / AIR developer, 12 years of experience
I am an expert Flash / Flex developer with over 12 years of experience in Actionscript programming.
Over the past years, i have worked for several corporate clients in the print, media, gaming, sports betting and financial industries as contractor and freelancer.
Extensive experience with complex data driven Flex / Flash applications and game programming as well as custom components.
It's important for me to deliver great code of high quality and make sure it is easily maintainable and extendable in the future. On the other hand, i have an eye for the graphical details and also want to deliver a great looking project that i can be proud of.
If you need someone who can provide great quality within a short time and who can keep the agreed deadlines, I would be glad to help.
My strengths are:
- Actionscript 3 and 2 programming (over 12 years of experience so I can do pretty much everything possible with it)
- Programming with adobe Flex including data integration, custom components, skinning etc (5 years of experience)
- Custom components in Flash and custom UIComponents in Flex
- Strong understanding of OOP, MVC models, design patterns etc
- Dynamic data integration - SOAP, RTMP, Sockets, XML, JSON etc
- Lots of experience with streaming media - Video on demand, Live streaming, OSMF
- Experience with 3D libraries such as Away3D and Papervision 3D
- Creating multilanguage applications with easy to maintain translation files
- UI designs with strong understanding of user experience
- Good eye for design, user interfaces, code optimization and performance
What i can do for you:
- Programming in Actionscript 3.0 / 2.0, Flex and AIR (both desktop and mobile)
- Port your Flash / Flex application for iOS and Android
- Change or extend your existing application to your needs
- Debug and fix your existing application
- Consult you to choose the right technologies and approach.
I fluently speak english, german and russian.
The hourly rate is negotiable for larger projects or can be discussed on a per project rate for smaller ones.