Marketing Coordinator, Blogger
Last active: 1 month ago
Bachelor of Commerce Degree, Marketing Major, Ryerson University, Toronto, Canada
BLOGGER 4 years experience
- 60,000 monthly readers
- 7,000 newsletter and social media subscribers
MARKETING COORDINATOR 3 years experience
- First line of contact for all inbound marketing inquiries. Reviewing and reporting important leads to Vice President and Director of Finance
- Scheduling all creative deadlines and coordinating prompt delivery with designers.
- Flyer creation and design.
- Online review improvements.
- Reviewing, analyzing, and overseeing SEO.
- Coordinating photo shoots and video shoots.
- Working closely with PR group to ensure all outgoing communication is in line with company message and brand image.
- Analyzed historical data by media (retail/catalogue/internet) and provided results of analysis with recommendations weekly to GMM and Buyer.
- Researched market trends and competitive businesses to develop product category expertise and ensure a complete knowledge base.
- Maintained category research and competitive data for team to support business growth.
- Monitored and updating corporate website (html, php, dreamweaver) news, events, promotions, new models.
- Implemented a marketing design strategy including print media, online advertisements, TV sponsorships, events and sales promotion content and schedules.
- Managed and developed social media presence with brand-building updates.
- Determined trends in social media, print media, industry statistics, customer surveys, and vehicle sales to maximize marketing targeting effectiveness and efficiency.