Florante Ileto III
Call center agent/ Email support/ Chat support
Last active: 1 day ago
Interested to pursue a long-term career in Home base projects / contracts, and other related openings.
Ateneo de Manila University | BS Legal Management Undergraduate
StarTek International Ltd. August 2011 - January 2012
• At&t National Business Ordering
• Responsible for providing exellent customer service to corporate accounts.
• Handles corporate accounts for multi-million dollar companies for their telecommunications services.
• Processed new accounts, device orders, transfer of billing responsibility, and billing.
StarTek International Philipines Inc. February 2012- January 2013
• At&t Small Business Solutions
• Provided customer service for At&t’s small business owner clients
• Handled customer accounts regarding their service and billing concern
• Assisted in device activation, billing adjustments and network related issues.
Century Properties Inc. September 2013 – January 2014
• Responsible for marketing and sale of high-end condominium units
• Gave instructions to clients seeking investment opportunities in the real estate development.
• Aided in the documentation of payments and titles.
Concentrix Daksh Services Corp. April 2014- Present
• Sprint Customer Care (Segment 1)
• Handled all customer concern about their account, regarding billing, services, rate plans, discounts, network issues, account changes, billing adjustments, and all general inquiries about sprint products and services.
• Part of the sprint account segment 1 agents for 3 consecutive months.
Ateneo LEX | Member 2008-2010
• Gave support to our organizational projects;
• Member of the balik-laya project for incarcerated persons.
• Networked with company sponsors for our projects.
Ateneo Judo Varsity Team 2008 - 2009
• Participated in training and tournaments
Call Center Training Program (TESDA) | Trainee June 2008
• Scolar for President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo employment program.
• Trained for three months in Informatics for call center training.
Speech & Etiquette camp at WILMA CRUZ-TAPALLA SPEECH ACADEME September 2007
• 4 week training on English communication skill enhancement.
• Focus on Grammar, pronunciation and accent training.
SKILLS & INTERESTS
I have exceptional people and communication skills. Fluent in English, Filipino, and I can communicate and deal well with people of various backgrounds. I am a responsible leader and I can also be an efficient team-player who is committed in making projects successful. I have high respect for others and I am open to their ideas and perspectives. Being adventurous, I am enabled to develop strength of character and able to know myself more. After going through all triumphs and challenges that I have faced, I am more determined in achieving my goals towards a successful life for my family and my country.