Andras Gergely Palffy
Website developer (Joomla, Wordpress, XHTML, PHP, MySQL)
Last active: 10/04/2013
* I'm really good in communicating with people.
* I now have a well rounded experience in creating websites, static or dynamic (I stuck with Joomla and Wordpress now, but you can throw anything at me).
* I'm an eager and fast learner, if I don't know something today, I will tomorrow (or for the next week).
* I like to solve problems and I like to do it in an elegant way.
* I am stubborn. If there is a problem, I will solve it, time rarely matters. I do it until it works and everyone is satisfied.
* I don't have a "programmer's mind", so sometimes I find simple and intuitive solutions that others just don't see.
* I NEVER disappear. If I say a job will be done, it's gonna be done.
* I tend to be lazy, but it can be easily solved with minimal external motivation.
* I suck with deadlines, but it's easily manageable. When something really needed to be ready, it will be ready.
* I learned programming mostly by myself, so there can be "gaps" in my knowledge. Sometimes I can do stuff only a few people heard about, sometimes I get stuck with the most basic things (but It never happened I couldn't solve something).
* I don't have a "programmer's mind". It sometimes leads to great results, but it can also be frustrating for some people.
* I'm a perfectionist. Sometimes I tend to still work on something, when it's already okay and done.
* I am stubborn. But it's not hard to convince me if It makes sense.
* I suck at graphics. I mean, I can use Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, but I can't make miracles. For a good design, I need an expert on my side.
Basically that's it, check out my portfolio, and feel free too contact me if you think I am the right person for your project.