I’m an independent consultant focused on:
Linux and Open Source.
Worked mainly in the web-hosting area, my key accomplishments are listed below.
I have more than 7 years of experience working with Linux and Open Source, providing solutions for small, medium and big companies.
I have strong knowledge in Web server (Apache, Lighttpd, Nginx, PHP, Perl, Python..), Mail server (Sendmail, Qmail, Postfix, Zimbra...), DNS (Bind, Power DNS...), Firewall, Network, Database (MySQL, noSQL: couchbase...), load balancing (HaProxy, LVS..),web-hosting panels (CPanel, Plesk,DirectAdmin).
However, my knowledge is not limited in these areas.
My specialties are:
- EC2 / Rackspace Cloud computing setup (incl. EC2/Rackspace API scripting)
- Virtualization (KVM, Xen, OpenVZ/Virtuozzo)
- Sites/Servers migration (Wordpress, CPanel, Plesk)
- Shared file systems (nfs, drbd, ocfs2, gfs)
- Server security (VPN, firewall, IDS)
- Server performance optimization (Apache, Nginx, MySQL)
- Email white-listing, spf, high load delivery, performance
- Backup, shell scripts, etc.
My core competency lies in complete end-end :
+ Setup Apache Tomcat ,PHP's Pear Package Manager ,Postgre SQL ....
+ Install Ruby on Rails on an Debian 7.0 (Wheezy) VPS using RVM
+ PHPMyAdmin MySQL database manager
+ Ioncube setup on LAMP ,LEMP , WAMP , MAMP
+ Setup Ruby 4 on Ubuntu 12.4 LTS
+ Install Rails, Apache, and MySQL on Ubuntu with Passenger
+ OpenEmm setup on CentOs 6.0 64bit
+ Administrate VPS and dedicated Server
+ Setup Sugar CRM and Zoho CRM workflow and modules.
+ Good experience with WordPress eCommerce site
+ Good skills with CMS and Joomla.
+ Proxmox Cluster setup and HA , VM Creation,update, Migration.
+ Sheepdog Storage cluster setup.
+ Media server setup with red5 , oflademo
I reply to all emails and requests in a very prompt fashion and don't forget to update my clients about the progress before going off-line.