Copyediting ~ Proofreading
Last active: 05/14/2013
Let me scrub up your texts until they shine!
I am a lover of words, language, and critical thinking. My writing style can adapt to the tone you need to convey, from the punchy and personal to the academic and technical. My editing specialty is deep line editing for syntax. I draw syntax trees all day in my Linguistics classes, and it shows. I will fix the technicalities so your message comes through!
* Writing style that adapts to your voice
* Superior knowledge of English grammar, spelling, and syntax
* Minor in Linguistics (expected April 2013) ~ 3.83 cGPA
* Native English speaker (Canada) ~ ¡Hablo español también!
About me: I am a soon-to-be law student, and mother of two girls. I am a serious elancer looking to parlay my skills and love of language into a steady, flexible income source. Quality and reputation are my highest priorities!
Copyediting & Proofreading:
* Deep-line syntax editing and flow
* Spelling, grammar, punctuation
* Honour & preserve your voice, clarify your meaning
* Transparent work
* ESL copyediting projects welcome
I provide thorough, clear, grammatically perfected transcriptions. I review any inaudible words several times, and if I cannot parse them, I mark as [inaudible], bold, and time stamp. I am happy to accommodate specific formatting or other requests. My typing speed is 80+ WPM - I type efficiently, and spend my time perfecting your documents!