Software Documentation / 15-Year Experience
Documentation can be state of the art. Proved by my clients.
Results of my work accompany:
• One of the most popular backup software packages;
• A leading call center software and its integrations with Salesforce, NetSuite, RightNow;
• An open source identity management solution OpenIAM.com;
• An open source middleware package;
• An electronic transactions system;
• A business software package HerbstSoftware.com;
• A web service AttachMore.com.
(Some customers are under NDA).
As a perfectionist, I guarantee high-quality content, professional formatting, screen-shots, logical structure, correct style and grammar. The artistic taste and graphical design skills is what you won't find in other techwriters.
Technical writing for software products. 15 years of experience in creating and support of different types of documentation. Formats: wiki (Confluence), PDF, HTML-help, video, and many more. Installation and Configuration Guides, User and Admin Manuals, Knowledge Bases, FAQs, Release Notes, How-Tos, Video Lessons, White Papers, etc.
How can I be useful for your project?
• Develop instructions from scratch.
• Proofread and improve your documentation.
• Organize a team of writers to fulfill large projects.
• Teach technical writers to do their job on a high level.
• Estimate your project costs and time.
• Recommend tools and formats that fit your needs.
• Keep your documentation updated.