Musician, Designer, Translator - Top 10% and 20% oDesk tested expert
Ranked 11th on Top 25 Providers list for February 2010 - and getting back into freelancing here after a 3-years break :) Ideally, I would like to build 2-3 long-term collaborations in the audio industry (sound editing, music composing, translation and Russian voice over, etc), but no job is too small or too large at the moment :)
With experience over 15 years in the music industry (vocal and speech performance and coaching, songwriting, audio production and editing, mixing, voice acting), over 12 years in the still design industry (web, logotypes, magazines, CD covers, posters, outdoor advertising, aesthetic and creative retouch, etc.), over 15 years of communication in English with both native speaking and international groups, I would like to help you in the making of your project what you really want it to be.
* deep knowledge of Photoshop and Corel Draw (editing and drawing from scratch, static and animated graphics);
* productive experience and complete understanding of all the web and print graphic principles;
* ink-on-paper calligraphy and illumination.
* Nuendo, Cakewalk and Audition deep knowledge, among other software products, as well as complete understanding of wave synthesis, MIDI, VST and VSTi technology, samplers and just about anything used these days;
* vocal, piano, acoustic guitar and percussion;
* music writing and arrangement.
* obligatoriness and punctuality, attention to detail;
* off-bit imagination and associative thinking;
* habit of constant research of my clients' competitors, latest tendencies and technologies.
I also have experience in photography, SEO, writing, consulting and teaching in my major areas.
I DO NOT accept projects of these categories:
* adult or violent;
* animal tested products;
* violating Upworks.com rules.