Manmath M SAP Basis Consultant
• SAP Certified Basis Administrator with 10 Years experience.
• Experience in design, implementation, upgrades, maintenance and support of SAP system landscapes, associated databases and operating systems.
• Experience in multiple projects of SAP implementation, SAP upgrades(SAP-Release/functional/EHP upgrades), support pack/kernel upgrades ,heterogeneous (OS/DB Migration) / homogeneous system copies , remote/local client copies and day-to-day SAP maintenance.
• Experience working several SAP dimensional products like BW/BI( Business Information Warehouse/ Business Intelligence), ECC(Enterprise Central Component), SCM/APO( Supply Chain Management/ Advanced Planner and optimizer), LiveCache, EP (Enterprise Portals), PI / XI (Process Integration/ Exchange Infrastructure), CRM( Customer Relationship Management) MDM( Master Data Management), BOBJ(Business Objects Platform Services), Business Objects Data Services(BODS), HANA and Solution Manager. Experience working with both ABAP and Java stacks
• Oracle Certified 9i database administrator and in-depth knowledge of administration of databases such as DB2, Oracle, MS-SQL, Max-DB, HANA on operating systems AIX, Linux, z/OS and windows.
• Installed HANA database SPS 06 on SUSE linux 11 SPS1. Administration of SAP Hana database using SAP HANA studio, installation of Suse Linux for SAP on VMware and preparation of Suse linux for HANA install. Installation and configuration of HANA using the graphical HDB setup and the HANA unified Installer. Installed SAP Net weaver 7.3 on HANA database. Configured LT Replicator for connectivity to the source SAP ERP system and the target SAP HANA Database. Migrated SAP ECC from DB2 to SAP HANA Database.
• Experience in analyzing the existing SAP Landscapes to propose modifications/new technology to meet users and business needs, when complying with SAP best practices with a view towards availability, resilience and performance