Technical Support Representative / Administrative Support
Skills and Abilities
* Communication: writes clearly and concisely, speaks effectively, listens attentively, openly expresses ideas, provides feedback, gathers appropriate information, confidently speaks in public.
* Interpersonal Skills: works well with others, supportive, motivates others, cooperates, represents others, understands feelings, self-confident, accepts responsibility.
* Management Skills: leads groups, teaches/trains/instructs, counsels/coaches, manages conflict, delegates responsibility, makes decisions, directs others, implements decisions, enforces policies, takes charge.
* Computer Skills:
o Knowledgeable and able to use computers and related technology efficiently, with a range of skills covering levels from elementary use to programming.
* Functional knowledge of word processing (Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Acess))
* How to use e-mail
* How to use the Internet
* Installing software
* Navigating a computer's filesystem
* Software Development Skills
o Web Designing
Taking requests for canceling service, processing credit card payments, assisting with credit concerns and resolving other customer service matters. Accurately performs connects, disconnects and adjustments. Has a general understanding of payment arrangements.
Respecting our internal and external customers, listening to their requests and
understanding their needs. We strive to exceed their expectations.
Consistently treat every individual with dignity and respect. Foster open and honest
communications, listen, and understand other perspectives.
Guided by what is ethical and right and fulfill our commitments as responsible public stewards.
Personally accountable to customers and clients for the highest standards of behavior, including honesty and fairness in all aspects of our work.