Senior full stack developer
Hi, my name is Pavel Gribov. I'm senior full stack developer and I've experience in IT since 2003. I live in Saint-Petersburg, Russia (UTC+3). You can find more information about me on my web site: http://gribov.pro/business/english-version
- Senior full stack .net developer
- Over 12 years of software development experience;
- Fluent in Windows Server operating environments;
- Project management, supervisory and requirements analysis experience;
- High self-organization and discipline.
- Fluent english.
- Web development (ASP.NET MVC + Forms);
- Windows Desktop application development (Windows.Forms and WPF);
- Professional API development (Facebook, Google, Paypal, Yandex, VK);
- Software for data mining, parsing and scrapping development;
- Database Design and Query Optimization;
- Online Business Development.
In my portfolio you can find a few of the programs that I've developed. I believe my strong points are my creativeness and punctuality. My #1 goal will always be to meet your needs and deadline. During the work process on a new project, I like to communicate with the client, so that I can have a clear understanding of his/her needs and vision of the project. I'm honest and reliable.
Listed below are my experience and skills:
Programming languages and technologies:
- C# including .net 4.5 (asp.net (mvc), WCF, LINQ, ado.net, .net remoting, data crawling and parsing, Windows.Forms and WPF applications, multithreading, security including SSL Certificates );
Styles and marking languages:
- CSS + preprocessors (less and stylus);
- HTML 5;
- Microsoft XAML;
- XML and XSLT.
- Less and stylus;
Version control systems:
- MS Team Foundation Server;
- MS Subversion.
- MS Visual Studio;
- MS Team Foundation Server;
- Bugtracker .net;
- MS SQL Server (beginning from version 2000);
- MySql (beginning from version 3.23);
- SQL Lite (from the 3rd version);
- Entity Framework since 2009.
- MS unit.
Experience in working with SQL Server includes shaping of inquiries in order to optimize the narrow parts, security configuration on the level of columns, administration over maintains plans and backups, including testing of efficient base restore in case of supernumerary situations.
Seven-year experience in formation of distributed applications (DB + servers with client API + clients (thin and thick) on the platform .net. Interaction between program components is realized with WCF (both REST and SOAP).
Experience in developing a system that administers users’ personal accounts. Money is deposited through electronic payment systems, check cards or by invoicing a bill to a legal person. Then users spend deposited money on services, provided by the system. All financial operations are realized transactional, taking into account ACID requirements. In the process of development, the set of requirement according to PCI DSS standard was considered.
Experience in forming a team from scratch and administering it during a seven-year period. There were seven people in the team, some of them were in the staff (programmers, helpdesk) and others - freelancers (designers, imposers). Experience in administering employees of «adjacent» profile – journalists, promoting the project.
Successful experience in negotiating with purveyors and counteragents in order to strike deals on the most advantageous for the company conditions (reduction of work cost, acceleration of deliveries, and work without prepayment).
While working, I reach the goals in the most optimal way, changing the technological platform if it necessary (for example, inserting AngularJs in addition to jQuery) with essential refactoring. I aim at manual labor minimizing, introducing autogenerating samples, macro project and similar elements.
I appreciate the relationships with colleagues and create a comfortable and productive working atmosphere.