WordPress / WooCommerce Plugins Developer
Do you want to reduce risks when hiring freelancers for your project?
Best check before hiring freelancer - suggest to complete some part of your project. This will sure confirm ability of freelancer to work on your specific project.
I am ready to provide you demo/test task before hiring, so you will be sure in my skills in advance.
For each new customer I can dedicate up to 4 hours for demo/test tasks (absdlutely free and without any obligations).
Also I have these advantages:
* While I work on project - I will provide updates to you in less than 96 hours since last clarification
* Communication skills - I can describe any technical issue, so even not savvy person can understand it
* I work iterative, starting with smallest scope, and extend it step by step, so you will have good control on development.
* Reliability (for example, I have two independent internet lines + two independent power supplies)
* Ability to work on long-term projects with consistently high quality (some customers are working with me since 2010)
* I completed more 100 projects - including developing web sites, online stores, custom CRMs, web-services/app/SaaS, API integration/automation, ecommerce email marketing (collecting data, segmentation, cart abandonment, feedback request, etc.), web-analytics
* I working only free-lance (since 2009), have time-management skills (I even made my own ToDo manager that help me to be concentrated and productive)
* My total programming experience more 18 years (since 1997), experience in web-development more 7 years (since 2008).
* I worked in business consulting for near two years (in such areas as ecommerce, email marketing, conversion optimization), but in 2013 I decided to comeback to programming because I was too tired from annoying meetings and calls. I understand marketing much more than usual programmer.
* If needed - I can make copy on my hosting and work with it to avoid disturbing existing users
I prefer to working on programming web services / web applications (Software as a Service, SaaS), WordPress / WooCommerce plugins related to marketing and analytics, data-mining, automation. Also I like to work with ecommerce tasks (for example, cart abandonment emails, customers reactivation campaigns)
MY DISADVANTAGES (yes, I am not hide it):
* I work only with hourly projects (no fixed price)
* I am very introverted and avoid projects that requires Skype availability.
With some customers I working for near one year using only asynchronous
communications (email, Trello).
* I cannot start work immediately and I will need up to 48 hours before start to change my schedule
* I don't work for urgent / ASAP projects
Strong fundamentals (math, algorithms, theory), analytical thinking.
Architecture: have experience with object oriented programming (OOP), Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture, data-flow (DFD) and entity-relation (ERD) diagrams
Frameworks/libraries: Yii (including Yii Auth, RBAC), CodeIgniter, Bootstrap, jQuery, AngularJS
CMS: OpenCart, Moodle, Drupal, ZenCart, Joomla!, WordPress (including event management - Event Espresso, membership sites, Digital Access Pass (DAP), OptimizePress)
ORM: RedBean, Medoo
APIs: Amazon CloudWatch / EC2 / S3 / CloudFront, Google Analytics / Adwords / Maps / Charts / Docs / Drive, MailChimp, Mandrill, Emarsys, Wufoo, CallRail, InfusionSoft, Salesforce, YouTube, Twitter, AngelList, Facebook, Unbounce, PIWIK, Bit.ly, Klout, Basecamp, GitHub, FreshDesk, ZenDesk, Dropbox, simPro, WebinarJam, WHMCS automation
Big data cloud-based solutions: Google BigQuery
Visualisation / Reporting: have experience with building dashboards and with these tools: Google Charts, D3.js, C3.js, JpGraph, pChart, PDF generation (TCPDF), PHP Excel
Integration with import/export from/to different systems using POST (cUrl), XML, WSDL/SOAP, REST, oAuth / oAuth2.
Payments setup: PayPal, USAePay
Page loading time / speed optimization: working with GTmetrix reports
SMS gateways setup: SMSC
Version control systems: SVN, GitHub
Web Analytics: Google Analytics / Universal Analytics, Google Tag Manager, PIWIK.
Have experience in setup goals and funnels, UserID / content groups / forms / events tracking, customization (dimensions, metrics, reports, dashboards, segments).