Product manager, Team Leader and Full Stack generalist
Feel free to contact me at http://linkedin.com/in/paveltropin or skype:tropinpavel
Product owner, Team leader and Full Stack generalist. 10 years of hard-working full-time experience with no excuses.
I already chose you, and your job is definately awesome if so.
Choosing me you will get:
- Associate who really cares about your business and your profit
* No bullshit, time wasting on endless technical details acceptance.
* We become a best friends and rise your product together.
- Professional to whom you can trust, rely on and be proud that we working together
* Crazy hardworking professional, not a newcomer, school guy or hobbyist.
* Initiated into the mysteries of business metrics, product metrics and analytics and how all this things is working together to make it possible to make a right decisions without "i hope" and "i think".
- Universal assistant who can organize, understand and convince teammates to do what your project really needs.
My religion is:
- Total transparency and trust-based long-term relationship in overall product team, including marketing, sales and strategy.
- Creativity can take place everywhere.
- Lean, lean, lean (lean startup).
- Be agile or die.
- Think first.
- Keep it simple.
- 0-day deliver .
Ok, but what about code?
* Clean, well-documented and test-covered.
You can give it to any developer and he will continue my work or support complete system like a charm.
My primary toolset is: .NET C# ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web.Api, MS-SQL, HTML5, JS(ES5-ES6), JQuery, CSS3, SCSS
My perspective toolset is: Node.JS, AngularJS, MongoDb/MySql/Redis/Postgres.
And yes, i know PHP also very well, but use it very limited in projects
You read till here? So you definately not the timid.
Please add "29 year, left-handed crazy Russian with balalayka, sitting on nuclear reactor" to your response, to add some fun to our first meeting and make me shure you really interested :)