IT Support (Hardware, Software, Network) Expert in Adobe After Effects
IT Support Engineer
Jul 2011 - PRESENT
La Salle University
Education & Training Services
• Knowledge on Windows server 2003/2008, DHCP Server, FTP Server, and File Server.
• CCTV Server Installations and repair.
• Supporting users and network administrators over the telephone and Remote Desktop Support.
• Monitor and maintain systems running in VMware workstations and Virtual Box.
• Knowledge on configuring and install Cisco, Linksys routers and switches for its high availability.
• Maintain and support the school network infrastructure.
• Networking and providing support for Windows, Macintosh and Linux issues.
• Configuration and testing of any new hardware and software.
• Travelling to client sites to help with installs, deployment, and troubleshooting.
• Installing and operating Windows desktop and server operating systems.
• TCP/IP networking and hardware maintenance and repair.
• Training new employees. Assistance with training of staff and compiling procedural documentation.
• Ensure computer hardware is safe & complies with health and safety legislation. Applying patches in accordance with company procedures.
MOTION GRAPHICS EDITOR ( Large collection of templates from VIDEOHIVE.NET)
Motion graphics and compositing artist with experience in
graphic design and visual effects.
Advance user in Adobe After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom and Sony Vegas
•Examine the creative processes used in solving design problems
• Utilize color theory in solving design problems
• Demonstrate proficiency in project management
• Apply the principles of design and typography to motion graphics
• Specify and use appropriate audio and video hardware and
• Use storyboarding, lighting, shooting and broadcast techniques to
produce quality video projects
• Plan and storyboard a complete green screen shoot
• Demonstrate an understanding of compositing concepts
• Demonstrate lighting and perspective as it applies to real-world