Senior QA/Developer Engineer
Last active: 1 day ago
I have more than 4 years of professional experience in software testing and development. I am jack of all the trades when it comes to QA the application, find the bugs, and then work with the developers to fix it. I believe I am strong candidate for a position as a QA/Developer Engineer at your company.
I have hands on experience of developing and testing desktop and large scale web based applications. I love to break the code and then dig into it to find the root cause of the problem and fix it.
I can guarantee good communication and meeting deadlines. Deliverable will be organized, complete, clear and of good quality.
• Testing Methods: Black-box, White-box, Functional, System, Regression, Stress, Smoke, Usability, Cross browser, Cross platform, Acceptance, Ad hoc
• Databases: mySQL, MSSQL, Oracle, Access
• Development Methodology: Waterfall and agile (Scrum) methodologies
• Bug tracking systems: Bugzilla, Jira, Project Locker, Redmine, Asana, Assembla
• Development Environment: PhpStorm, Netbeans, Visual Studio, BASH
• Automation: Codeceptions, QTP – basic knowledge
• Virtual machine tools: Vmware, Virtual PC
• Version Control Systems: svn
• Image Processing Soft: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator