Suresh Kumar A
PHP MySQL | CakePHP | drupal | joomla | Facebook Apps | Zend Certified
Last active: 10/12/2013
We are specialized in the following Web Technologies:
Open source Content Management Systems:
Open source Web frameworks:
Open source scripting languages
* PHP - Our work mostly uses PHP unless the requirement is specific to other technologies
* Ruby - We've been recently into Ruby with an addition of a new member, who has three years experience in Ruby on the Rails as a full time web developer.
* Iono Licensing system - customization and enhancement
* Zend Guard Integration - protecting your intellectual work and to minimize the script piracy
and Facebook Apps
We can integrate almost all payment gateways out there as long as they provide a decent API integration guide. So you can contact us even if you want to integrate a not so famous Payment gateway into your website.
Web / Graphic design:
We have dedicated small team for unique web design in Photoshop (PSD) and converting the same into a valid HTML/CSS that adhere to XHTML standards.
* Documentation - Proper documentation is essential for your website since it will highly simplify the maintenance of your website, making it easy for the developer to understand what the website/web application is about, what needs to be done to complete new requirements. We do all type of software documentation from System Requirement Specification (SRS) to functional documentation to technical documentation with UML 2.0 specification to visualize complex logic flow.
Probably, you may be an individual that may be eager to learn Web Development Programming or may be a firm that wants to keep your web developments in-house and want to keep your employees trained and updated in open-source web development.
Who we are:
We are young, energetic people at 25-30 age group who have a formal Computer Science Engineering background, working for Multi-national Company but seriously analyze each project we propose here at Elance and deliver the same with quality and to the specification. Though we are part-time freelancers, you can expect the same sincerity as you would with any other Company, but for a reasonable cost and the attention to minor details for all the projects we deliver.
SenG - Computer Engineering graduate, Zend Certified (PHP 5), 4+ years of experience in Computer Programming, including 2+ years in developing Web Applications using PHP, hard-core programmer, Chief mentor for the team
Raj - Computer Engineering graduate, responsible for client interaction, Business Analyst and Project Management, works for a MNC and a hard-core J2EE developer
Ram - MCA graduate, 5+ years of exp. in Web Development (designated as Senior Software Engineer in his company) specializes in Silverstripe, Iono and CodeIgniter.
Suresh - Computer Engineering graduate, PHP developer specialized in Drupal and Joomla.
Ganesh - Technology and strategic advisor, works for a firmware development corporate
Arun - Computer Engineering graduate from Anna University, 5+ years of experience in PHP and Ruby
Our work style:
We own a development server, and once we start working on a project, we will upload the work to our server for the client to review and to make any suggestions/comments for the work in progress. We follow Agile methodology for project management so the client can see the results immediately, and we can also adopt to the business requirement changes "on the fly". Once everything has been approved by the client, we will move changes to the clientâs production server.
* Project management and tracking - collabtive
* Bug Tracking - Mantis
* Revision Control System - Subversion
We have a dedicated business analyze who will take care of all the client communication (requirement gathering, responding to feedbacks, making programmers aware of the issues and keep the client up to date with the current track on the project. We usually communicate through Elance workroom, but we are open to communicate through Skype, if the requirements are complex and needs to be discussed real time. All queries will be responded within 24-hours from the time of a request.