Last active: 4 days ago
With ten years of experience in drafting, modelling, detailing, design and preparation of specifications, and proven ability to work on diverse scales and team environments, I was involved in various projects ranging from architectural design to design of specific mechanical components.
Recently, I started to indulge myself in further exploring 3d art, modeling and illustrations. Thanks to the broad range of software I have been using for years, my new passion has a solid background, which allows me to produce pieces in very detailed manner.
To sum up, my previous experience included the following:
- 3d modelling and visualization
- Rapid prototyping
- Preparation of designs for 3d printing
- Technical animation and rendering
- Drafting, preparation of technical documentation for both large and small scale projects
- Comprehensive defining client's needs while also taking into account the site features
- On-site data collection and taking measurements with high accuracy
- Freehand drawings: preliminary sketches and spatial solutions
- Gathering all necessary provisions and permits - preparation of documentation in accordance to regulation and communication with authorities
- Communication while working in a team of engineers with diverse backgrounds including civil, mechanical, technology and environmental engineering
- Detailing: comprehensive and consistent documentation with multitasking
- Presentation: visualisation of ideas in three dimensional form with lifestyle flair
- Specification: defining lists of in-built materials, with detailed instructions for execution
- Estimation: preparation of listed bill of quantities for buildings up to 30+ stories of height
Right now, it is stretched to the boundaries of imagination.