Sencha Ext JS Expert
The last 5 years of my career I have worked with products of Sencha (Sencha Cmd, Sencha Touch 2.3, Sencha Charts, Ext JS 3.4, Ext JS 4.2, Ext JS 5.x).
I was fortunate to work with highly diversified range of tasks. The list includes:
- upgrades of applications (Ext JS 3.4 -> Ext JS 4.x -> Ext JS 5.x),
- mobile application development (Android, iOS, Sencha Touch),
- using Sencha Charts,
- integration of third-party libraries into Sencha products (OpenLayers, Highcharts, jQuery, Google Maps, Yandex Maps, Telerik),
- code testing in Selenium, Siesta, Sinon, YUI 2,
- fully project reimplementation (rewrite a project from scratch, rewrite a project from JS to CoffeeScript),
- and much more.
I work in a team as good as one. I have success experience of managing a team of 7 developers.
I am a great UX architector, thanks to the long list of successful projects and deep knowledge of the subject area.
Most of my projects was big (up to 30 people on the project) and it taught me discipline, scheduling of work time and reporting a progress.
First of all I am interested in large projects and in the position of a leading developer, so I can use the experience gained and to feel comfortable for a long time.
It's not important that you are using for your projects - PHP, RubyOnRails, C#, Ajax, XML, JSON, bla-bla... I just tell you - I'll do it! all right!
I know well Git, worked with Subversion, used many task trackers: Jira, Redmine, YouTrack, and others, can't remember all..
Also my expirience included development of a mobile apps using Java for Android.
If you need in one of the best, you're welcome!