Software Engineer | Websites | Mobile Apps | Desktop Apps
Last active: 3 months ago
I am having 3 year experience as Software Engineer.
Following is list of devices I owned along with browsers & OSes:
1. Dell Inspiron 15R(OS: Windows 7, Browsers: Chrome,Firefox,IE,Safari,Opera)
2. Dell Inspiron 15R(OS: Red Hat Linux (VM) , Browsers: Chrome,Firefox)
3. MacBook Pro: (OS: MAC OSX, Browsers: Safari,Chrome,Firefox)
4. Moto G (Display : 4.5 inch,Processor : Quad Core,OS Android 4.4.4 - KitKat, Browsers: Chrome,Firefox,Opera).
5. Moto E (Display : 4.3 inch,Processor : Dual Core, OS: Android 4.4.4 - KitKat, Browsers: Chrome,Firefox,Opera).
6. Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos (Display : 5.0 inch,Processor : Dual Core,OS- Android 4.2.2 - Jelly Bean, Browsers: Chrome,Firefox,Opera).
I have a team of developers who can develop Mobile Applications(iOS and Android), Websites(PHP,.Net), Desktop(VB.Net) apps.
I am having expertise in Functional,UI testing,Exploratory testing,Usability testing for website, mobile applications as well as desktop application.
I can develop test cases of better quality and also execute the test cases written by me or any one else. I can give my clients well documented bugs with clear description and Screenshot/Video for more clarification.
I am also having sound knowledge of Automation tools like Selenium,QTP,etc.
I am also well versed in SQL and Oracle so can work on Back-end projects as well. I am Oracle OCP Certified DBA as well.
I am working in Agile model, so I have experience with Scrum,Sprints and all other agile terminologies. I also have experience of working with two well-known bug tracking tools (Bugzilla and JIRA).
I had also worked on websites,facebook games' test cycles on utest as my freelancing work. I have worked on many freelancing projects on utest including all kind of website testing, social media games,mobile application testing,windows base apps and many more.