iPhone and iPad UI/UX Design Expert
Last active: 03/28/2014
I've been working as an iOS UI/UX designer for nearly 4 years. I have designed over 65 applications in that time, from almost every category of app in the App Store. I take great pride in my work, and never consider a job complete until I am 100% satisfied that the interface is both beautiful and easy to use. Almost all of my work has been done outside of oDesk, but I'm looking to pick up extra jobs here.
I am a Photoshop expert, and use the following process to design each app.
1. Sketch each screen by hand
2. Create basic wireframes in Photoshop
3. Design a visually appealing user interface style
4. Transfer that style to each screen to be designed
5. Prepare and provide all final art assets required in the formats required (iPhone, iPad, Retina Display, iPhone 5, Non Retina Display, etc)