Informatica Certified Professional (ETL/DWH)
Last active: 1 day ago
- 7 years of experience in ETL, EAI and Data Management area.
- Hands-on experience in Data Integration Tools including Informatica PowerCenter 8.6/9.1, TIBCO Business works 5.6, Pentaho Data Integration and Server Integration Service (SSIS).
- Experience in Data warehousing with substantial knowledge of Telecommunication, Health care, Real Estate and Retail domains.
- Working knowledge of ETL development lifecycle including requirements, architecture, implementation and testing phases.
- Exposure to large data volumes in major database systems including Teradata, Oracle, Microsoft SQL and MySQL.
- Deep knowledge of SQL, and Reporting experience in Crystal Reports and Microstrategy.
- Good analytical & design skills, focused approach, team player, hard working and professional attitude to work.
Data Integration Tools: Informatica Power Center 8.6/9.1, TIBCO Business works 5.6, Pentaho Data Integration, SQL Server Integration Service (SSIS), konstanz Information Miner, Adeptia ETL Suite, MicroStrategy BI
Databases: Teradata, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, MS Access and GUI tools including SQL Developer, Toad, SQLyog.
Data Modeling and Profiling: MS Visio, ERwin, Gliffy, Talend Open Profiler, Informatica Integrated Data Profiler.
Programming: Asp.Net, C#/VB.Net, VB6, C/C++, Java.
Mobile Development: Windows CE, Symbian S60, MTK, Android.
- Data Migration,
- Data Warehousing,
- Data Integration,
- Data Synchronization,
- Data Quality,
- Master Data Management (MDM),
- Cloud Data Integration,
- Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA),
- B2B Data Exchange,
- Application Information Lifecycle Management (ILM)