I am a young entrepreneur and I always seek to learn more and improve my existing skills, for myself and for achieving employer's goals. Therefor, my objective is to give my utmost best to fulfill my tasks with satisfactory results!
- Develop custom, from the ground up, web apps.
- Consult and implement, optimizations for servers and web apps.
- Deploy Linux servers (LAMP, DNS, Mail, Anti spam/Antivirus (Mail gateway), Firewalls)
- Develop bash scripts for tasks automation
- Check and harden security for Linux based servers and services
- Check and harden websites security and improve their performance
- install, configure or troubleshoot VPS services
- help you choose the appropriate VPS service or web hosting company
- PHP Frameworks: Laravel, CI and Symfony2
- Operating Systems: Linux (Debian, Ubuntu, Redhat, CentOS, Fedora, Slackware) and FreeBSD
- Virtualization Software: VMware Server, VMware ESXi, VirtualBox
- Web: Apache, Nginx
- Mailing and spam/virus filtering: Postfix, Courier, Dovecot, Amavis, Spamassasin, ClamAV, MailScanner (+ Baruwa), SquirrelMail, Atmail, RoundCube, iRedMail
- FTP: ProFTPD, Pure-FTPd
- Databases: MySQL
- DNS: Bind9, MyDNS-NG
- Server monitoring: Munin, Nagios
- Control panels: ISPConfig, Webmin, cPanel&WHM, Plesk
Web development skills:
- High experience with the following APIs: Vimeo, Dailymotion, YouTube, Metacafe's rss feed and some others
I have previously worked with Ruby on Rails framework;
I have built a hardware device, from a Raspberry Pi, a QR Code scanner, LCD Screen and a thermal printer, with Python code as a processor for the input (QR codes), that serves as an affiliates reward machine, in bars and restaurants.
Experience with Media Temple's services, since I host my own data there.